Sunday, August 30, 2015

Those Poodle Skirt Days

Poodle Skirt
Karleigh Sue


Here we go back to the 50s today! Did you own a poodle skirt back n the day? I didn't then, but I have three now! I've worn them as costumes for special events here in Florida.

Poodle Skirt was designed by Karleigh Sue, our current sponsor at Artistic Inspirations. The image was adorable and brought back recent memories, so that I just had to pick her for my design team card.

Poodle Skirt is standing in the inside of Georgie's Diner in St. Augustine, Florida. This is a color sketch background by my husband Sandy. Poodle Skirt was colored using Polychromos Pencils by Faber-Castell. The image and background were merged in the Craft Artist 2 program.

My second card uses the same image, but I combined it with various graphic elements in the Craft Artist 2 program.

No comments: