Thursday, August 27, 2015

Pink Christmas



Pink Christmas



DeeDee's Digis



It's really fun to play with Christmas images. Living in Florida gives me the opportunity to use some not so traditional ones too!

Don't you love the pink flamingos and the palm trees of the 50s?

DeeDee's Digis is the current sponsor at Simply Papercraft. Their Pink Christmas was the choice I made for my design team card. When I saw their adorable little flamingo along with a lit up palm tree, that was it. The set includes a number of elements including 2 images in color and 3 sentiments.

I used the 2 colored images to merge into  scene I crafted from various digikit in the Craft Artist 2 program.

Come and share your talents with us at Simply Papercraft, where anything goes.
Sponsor DeeDee's Digis.

No comments: