Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Lego Engineer




 Cute as a Button

I chose the Lego Engineer image for this month's inspirational blog post at Cute as a Button. The image, designed by Francesca Lopez reminds me of a picture of my grandson, when he was still a toddler. We were very happy to see him playing with his legos, his dad always loved them as a child and it gave my husband a chance to get on the floor and play with our son. They built some really neat buildings and vehicles together! Of course Pop Pop gets down and plays with his grandson now too!

My husband Sandy and I enjoy watching our grandson grow up, but we aren't in any hurry for him to leave his childhood behind! This coming August our grandson will enter kindergarten!

The image was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and a Prismacolor Blender Pen was used in several spots. 

I love to inspire others with quality crafts. I hope you will share your projects at Cute as a Button Stamps Facebook Page and Cute as a Button Stamps Facebook Group. There is a "Christmas in July" challenge you should enter at Cute as a Button.

No comments: