Friday, December 20, 2013

Discovering Digi Stamps Part 2


I so enjoy the way digital stamps work along with my rubber stamps. The backgrounds of my scenes with Tilda and Edwin (Magnolia stamps) are enhanced with the use of these wonderful digital drawings. They fit right into my general theme of plants and kids.

I can adjust the digi stamps to the size I need to fit each of my rubber Magnolia stamps. You can't adjust the rubber stamps, so it adds another element to my creative hobby. I've adjusted the size of the potting bench used with each of my Magnolia stamps.

Tilda and Edwin are colored with Prisma colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits. The potting bench is done in Marvy Markers and a water brush. The bench was printed on Canson 90 pound water color paper. The children were stamped on card stock. Each of the children is on pop dots.


The following is an example of Edwin sitting on the bench showing how I can use the sizes to fit the rubber stamps.
These cards used digi stamps called the "Potting Bench" by Mo's Digital Pencil. I have entered the card with Tilda in the challenge at Mo's digital Pencil.

2 comments:

Crafts a la Mode said...

How pretty and creative. Happy New Year to you!!! Your friend, Linda

Amanda R said...

Love how you have combined the potting bench with the Tilda stamps, they look perfect together! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Mo's Challenge blog!