Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cling Wrap, Napkins = Greeting Cards

I recently went looking through my list of blogs in search of new techniques to use to increase my card inventory. I truly enjoy looking through all the craft blogs. Terri Wrights blog;
http://ramblingsofatexascraftroom.blospot.com, had just what I was looking for. Terri's video tutorials give great directions and are a pleasure to watch.

Here are my examples of cards made with cling wrap and paper napkins. The sentiments were cut on the Cricut, using my Gypsy to weld the letters. I can see using this technique for a wide variety of greeting cards, which turn out so professional looking. Thank you Terri Wright.

6 comments:

Terri said...

What a wonderful job you did!!! I love love love a napkin card. I just got a few new ones and cant wait to use them. Thanks for promoting my blog. Your blog looks great!
Terri

Carla's Cards said...

Thanks for your comments, Terri, I do love your blog!

Lindsay Weirich said...

what a neat idea!

Carla's Cards said...

Thanks Lindsay, I enjoy reading your ideas too!

Lisa Weidknecht said...

Hello! Thanks for joining my Planet Weidknecht weekend hop! Love the cards!

Carla's Cards said...

Thank you Lisa!